Monday, June 18, 2012

we are old 6/11/2012

Holy schnickers family! Tookies is out of elementary school. Franky done with high school! Jay going on 3 years as a wedded woman, Hen with 2 kids almost!! WOO!! Mom and Dad are our parents!! This is great!! Woo time flies by super fast!! I love ya all a ton!!

Well this week I am goin to the hot lands!! WOO!! I go on friday i believe! It wil be great!! tomorrow the new missionaries come in from the MTC, so i get to do some training and all with them. Then wednesdays are transfers for the other missionaries. On Thursday we are going to the temple with the mission and Friday I am traveling to Ibague!! Its like a big pueblo like 5-6 hours out of bogotà on Bus! ITs gonna be great!! I am excited! I have been super stressed lately in the offices here! It will be a good way to die! haha! But I might come back for a few days to bogotà next month to receive the new mission president! I am still AP though, just for the other half of the mission and i dont have to go to the offices!! YEA!!! I get more time dedicated to teaching! It had been a great area here in Bochica!! It would have been great to have had more time in the area here but i had to fullfill my other assignment!! But all is well!

I have some awesome friends here ! I feel like I have progressed so much in my 5 months here in Bochica! I have had to learned a lot of stuff in this time. The other day I was super out of it in the morning i was beat dead, tired and was just out of it! I have been having some problems with my comp lately! He is fun and all but when it comes to workin, we cant work good together. He has some blood pressure sickness and he gets super lazy from it! I couldnt really depend on him, and he cant do what I need him to do, I have been super stressed this past 6 weeks with him because of this i had to do a lot of the stuff while he was sick. We had to do a lot of division while he would stay in the house with another sick missionary or a member of the ward would stay with him and i would go out with another member to teach or I would do exchanges by myself while he was at home or he would wake up late or stuff like that and then when he can work he is super slow! I was gettin super stressed with all of this! With the AP life in this mission it is a fast pace life! We dont sleep much. We do alot for president right now that he is leaving. We have had a lot of issues lately in the mission! Stuff i never thought i would deal with in the mission and all. But i felt alone doin it all! So yesterday I was in Church and i have been focusing alot more on my prayers and i have been waitin for weeks to receive help from God about what i could do to deal with it all! Then yesterday I just got this awesome feeling that i have so many friends that I never even thought that i had! I went directly to the book of Mormon and started reading in Alma about Captain Moroni and Pahoràn and how Moroni was super mad at Pahoràn cuz he didnt send him backup troops when he needed them and it made me think about how I was demanding stuff from my comp with something he didnt have or couldnt do! I realized the importance of the Book of Mormon a lot more yesterday! The Book of Mormon is like a time capsule! My friends from thousands of years ago wrote me these letters! I cant explain it but the Book Of Mormon has come alive now!! Its great!! I love that Book! Yesterday was a great day! I love seeing the small a simple miracles in the mission!

Life is great! I love it! This week while my comp was sick. I wanted to make a colombian food called Arequipe and so my cmop said that you put condensed milk in the can and you just out it on the stove! I was like ar you sure, he was like yeah, that it put the can on the stove and then turn on the stove and the can cooks and turns all the stuff inside by itself! I believed him for some reason! needless to say the can blue up and we panted the kitchen with condensed milk haha! freaking Elder Acuna! Well dear family! I love ya all a ton!


No comments:

Post a Comment